Exfoliating Rough & Bumpy Skin Body Scrub for Keratosis Pilaris with 10% AHA – 8 oz
Say goodbye to Keratosis Pilaris. Touch KP Scrub exfoliates both the surface of your skin and most importantly deep in the hair follicle where KP is formed. Whether you have bumps on your arms, legs, back, face or anywhere else, this scrub will give you smoother skin. Great for reducing symptoms of Keratosis Pilaris (KP), Body Acne, Uneven Skin Tone & Texture, & Dull Skin.
Formulated to Give you Professional Results
A simple addition to your skin care routine to treat problem skin. Touch KP Scrub is carefully formulated with a unique mix of exfoliating acids and a gentle surfactant blend for a deep exfoliating cleanse without any dryness. Used 1-3 times per week like any other shower scrub and start your journey to beautiful skin. For moderate to severe KP we recommend using in combination of Touch KP Exfoliating Washand Touch KP Exfoliating Lotion.
Dual Exfoliating Body Scrub Treatment:
For stubborn skin conditions that occur in pores and hair follicles like KP & Body Acne, we need to go deeper. This formula contains 10% AHA (glycolic acid + lactic acid combination).
- EXFOLIATING SCRUB FOR CLEAR SKIN: A deeply moisturizing glycolic and lactic acid body scrub for Keratosis Pilaris, rough and bumpy skin, scars, uneven skin tone & texture, hyperpigmentation, & dryness.
- REDUCE SKIN BUMPS: Our KP Scrub is an exfoliator that smooths away dry rough bumps known as “chicken skin” or “strawberry skin” and removes dead skin cells to reveal healthier skin.
- EFFECTIVE PH LEVEL: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) are very sensitive to pH levels. With just the right pH at 3.5 our KP Exfoliating Scrub allows for more “free acids” to work on smoothing and clearing your skin, while not being too low to cause irritation.
- OUR COMMITMENT: Clean and Vegan Ingredients, Made in the USA in a cruelty-free FDA inspected and cGMP/SOP compliant facility. No parabens, dyes, phthalates, sulfates, or drying alcohols.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) that may increase your skin’s senstivity to the sun and particularly the possibility to sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.