Power Health-Aloe Vera Juice (500ml)High strength Aloe Vera juice drink. The gel from the leaves of this plant is rich in anti-inflammatory substances and other beneficial components. Taken internally Aloe vera may be useful in calming digestive complaints.
Aloe vera juice offers many benefits for natural hair. Healthy hair growth is probably one of the best benefits of all. Aloe vera contains natural polysaccharides that help to strengthen and thicken hair, and you can even drink it for an extra boost in hair nutrition.
Here is a breakdown of some of the most helpful benefits of hair:
- Smoothens the Hair Cuticle. Aloe helps to close the cuticle, which leads to increased shine and decreased friction between curls. Aloe has effective sealing properties that give your hair a healthy appearance. Smoothening your hair can be of great benefit to naturals because it can help curls to glide past each other instead of tangling and knotting.
- Penetrates and Hydrates the Hair Shaft. Aloe stores a hefty amount of water inside its leaves. In fact, if you look at the label of some of the most natural shampoos, they sometimes list aloe instead of water as the first ingredient. Aloe is healing, like water, and it can penetrate the hair strand and give the shaft the nutrients it needs.
- Hair Growth. The ability to heal the scalp and repair hair follicles leads to thicker hair, and you’ll notice new sprouts of growth within a few weeks after using the plant. Aloe balances the pH of the scalp and regulates the environment for fantastic hair growth.
- Nourishes the Scalp. Aloe is one of the first things recommended to remedy a skin burn, and for a good reason. It acts quick to penetrate the keratin on the skin and hair and sends nourishment that repairs and heals damage. It’s the same with your scalp. Do you have an itchy or sore spot on your scalp? Apply aloe to repair and restore the skin. It is anti-inflammatory and provides immediate relief.
- Gets Rid of Dandruff. Many women suffer from dandruff resulting from a dry scalp or a Malassezia yeast overgrowth. Spraying aloe vera juice on the scalp will help to restore the pH balance of the skin and fight dandruff. In fact, adding aloe to your DIY recipes will help to balance the pH of the mixture. As you probably know, having a pH of 4.5-5.5 is the key to preventing the overgrowth of Malassezia and dandruff.
- Decreased Frizz. All curly women make it a priority to combat frizz, and aloe can help. The amino acids in aloe help to control stray hairs and smoothen them into a more defined curl pattern. The hydration factor also helps to calm frizz and help curls look more lustrous.
HOW TO USE ALOE VERA JUICE FOR NATURAL HAIR
There are several fantastic ways to use aloe vera juice for natural hair, and that makes this all-purpose ingredient versatile and useful.
Use aloe vera juice for:
- Pre-poo. Using a pre-poo will lessen breakage and make your wash days go much smoother. To make a pre-poo, try mixing aloe vera juice with an oil like coconut, avocado, or castor. Apply it to the hair and cover it with a plastic cap for added heat.
- Midweek Hydrator. An aloe vera juice leave-in conditioner is perfect for daily use. Curly and kinky hair gets dry during the week, so you need a way to hydrate. Water is an excellent hydrator, but go for aloe if you want hydration plus nutrients. You can either apply straight aloe juice or mix it with half water to make an aloe vera juice hair spritz. Then follow with a sealant.
- Hair Mask. An aloe vera juice deep conditioner will work wonders for your hair and scalp. The conditioner doesn’t need many ingredients because aloe vera juice already contains so many rich nutrients. Mix the aloe vera juice with coconut oil and apply to sectioned hair. Cover with a plastic cap and leave for one hour. Then rinse and style.
- Natural detanglers are sometimes overlooked, but try aloe vera juice before you purchase a store-bought detangler which is often full of chemicals. Aloe vera juice has enough slip to detangle and does a great job of hydrating the hair and feeding the shaft nutrients. Use 100% juice, or make a 50-50 mix with water. Then finger-detangle or use a wide-toothed comb.
ALOE VERA JUICE FOR NATURAL HAIR GROWTH
If you’re looking for a way to get longer, thicker hair, aloe vera juice will help you get results. It creates the ideal environment for growing hair when you spray it on your scalp because it balances the pH level.
It will also help to heal the scalp and repair hair follicle cells so they can do their job. Aloe vera is incredibly hydrating and contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. It’s one of the best things you can do for your scalp and hair.