This is a RAW Oil – AKA: A Do It Yourself Oil
Avocado oil has a rich supply of vitamins and nutrients. An amazing oil that encourages hair growth and helps to improve the overall health of the hair.
Benefits: Leaves the hair softer and more elastic. The high-fat contents of this oil makes the hair less dry and less prone to breakage.
Facts & Tips:
• Avocado Oil is an effective moisturizer for dry, brittle, damaged hair.
• It is packed with healthy hair vitamins such as vitamins A, B, D, and E. It also has protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid. All nutrients that make it ideal for use to help prevent damage to the hair.
• The vitamins help protect the scalp and feed the hair follicles while the amino acids promote healthy cell growth to maintain or restore scalp health.
• Avocado oil is also loaded with fatty acids which help to make hair feel soft and imparts shine. It is a light oil that absorbs easily into both the scalp and skin.
• Massaging Avocado Oil into your scalp also stimulates blood flow to your hair follicles. With improved blood flow and circulation to the scalp, more nutrients can reach the follicles to stimulate new growth and healthier hair in general.
• Applying a good Avocado Oil to your hair will improve its appearance and texture while strengthening and moisturizing the strands.
• Avocado Oil benefits hair through acting like a humectant, which means that it increases the moisture content of the hair.